All selected speakers will get free entry to the conference (excluding
training sessions) but do need to register. We do not in general cover
travel and accommodations for speakers, but may be able to do so in
limited cases. If you require assistance with funding to be able to attend,
please make a note of this in the submission notes field.
Each session is 45 minutes after which there will be time for questions. We
may also have a limited number of longer, 90-minute, slots available. Please
indicate clearly in your submission if you wish to present a 90-minute talk.
All presentations have to be in English.
The submission deadline is August 6th, at midnight CET. Selected speakers
will be notified before August 22nd, 2018.
Talks may be on any topic related to PostgreSQL in some way.
Suggested topic areas include:
- Developing applications with or for PostgreSQL
- Administering large scale PostgreSQL installations
- Case studies and/or success stories of PostgreSQL deployments (or interesting failures)
- Tools and utilities
- PostgreSQL internals hacking
- Community and local user groups
- Tuning and performance improvements
- Migration from other database systems
- Replication, clustering and high availability
- Recovery and backup strategies
- Benchmarking and hardware
- PostgreSQL related products
- DevOps and continuous deployment/configuration/integration around PostgreSQL
..of course, we're happy to receive proposals for talks on other
PostgreSQL related topics as well.
As usual, there will be a session of five minute long lightning talks.
A separate call for proposals will be made for them at the conference
itself so bring your slides!
Robert J.C Ivens
Harald Armin Massa
We look forward to hearing your story!